Monday, May 31, 2010

cat.

So Minions 2 and 3 went to Grandma's for most of the weekend, and for once I didn't have a pile of housework to do during my free time, so I was finally able to get this rag quilt finished!
I've planned a whole series of these, next up I think will be frog...or bird..or dog..or oooh...robot! ok, so I really don't know yet LOL!

I used a different quilting style on each row, my favorites are the connected boxes, Loopdy loos, meandering stipple (because it isn't tiny for once!) and the diamonds..ok so really I liked them all..and now I have a better idea of where I need to concentrate my free motion practice.

This will be listed in my Etsy shop later.

Quilt Info:
Title: cat.
Design: Michelle McCoy of Shee Designs
Wrought by: Michelle McCoy
Started: 5-20-2010
Finished: 5-30-2010

Fabrics:
XOXOXO the cat~ Wendy Slotboom for In The Beginning Fabrics
S'mores ~ Me and My Sister designs for Moda
Garden Pindot ~ Michael Miller Fabrics LLC
Home Decor Chenille~ Hobby Lobby
Stripe~ Unknown
Blue minky dot~Joann's
Brown Minky Dot~ Benartex
Celery Flannel~ Joann's


I'm linking up to Sew And Tell Fridays over at Amy's Blog

8 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

What a fun little quilt! Love it.

Ivory Spring said...

So cute!

Miri said...

Wonderful blue rag quilt...love the bar layout and different quilting in each row.

Leslie said...

this is so adorable.

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

So cute!!

Sarah Craig said...

What a cute quilt! I many have to try one of these sometime......

Dayna said...

So, so cute!

Keep Calm and Decorate said...

Love your creativity...beautiful designs. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am also a new follower.