Friday, June 11, 2010

Sew and tell friday #10

Well, there isn't much for my sew and tell this week...Just a few quilt blocks for Darlene's Between Friends quilt. I decided I would tackle both versions during the quilt along, but the week has just slipped away from me. oh well, I'll catch up this weekend.
I also got creative in my quest for getting our household grocery budget under control..here's part 1 of my To Market, To market set.I've been using it this week and so far so good. It's not completely finished, but I chose fabrics that I had very little of so I need to head over to HL to get enough for the rest of the project.

I'm linking up to Sew and Tell Fridays over at Amy's blog..you really should pop over and see what everyone has been up to this week!

8 comments:

P. said...

I like your blocks, and it looks like you are going to be one organized woman with your To Market set!

Leslie said...

your neptune blocks are so pretty. i love that fabric. i am so intrigued with your market bucket and system.

Kristen said...

I like your blocks and system for coupons? I am not that organized!! I wish I was. I write a list with my husband and try not to stray off in with impulse buys.

Michelle said...

The Quilt Along is coming along nicely. Very nice "To Market" box.

Diane said...

blocks look great!

Rita E said...

Great post! Thanks for the visit and comment!

Lappedamen said...

Pretty blocks.

Dayna said...

I'm interested in knowing more about the "To Market, To Market" set. It looks intriguing...